- Tour duration: 4 days 3 nights
- Tour route: Da Nang – Hue – Hoi An – Da Nang
- Starts: Da Nang Airport
- Ends: Da Nang Airport
- Vehicle: High Quality Cars and Dragon Boat
- Tour type: Muslim Tour
- Brief itinerary:
- + Day 1: Da Nang Airport – Hue City
+ Day 2: Hue City Tour – Hoi An
+ Day 3: Hoi An – My Son Holy Land – Hoi An Town
+Day 4: Hoi An – Da Nang City Tour – Da Nang Airport
Day 1: Da Nang Airport – Hue (Dinner)
Pick up at Da Nang airport and transfer to Hue City. Check in hotel in Hue City and enjoy Vegetarian Food at Local Restaurant.
Free time to experience the city in night time.
Day 2: Hue City Tour – Hoi An Old Town (Breakfast / Lunch /Dinner)
Explore the Imperial City of Hue and learn the history of the Nguyen Dynasty and see all its glory. Discover the beauty of the 2 famous provinces, Hue and Danang, while you are on your way to the Ancient Town of Hoi An.
- 8:00 am- Thanh Toan Bridge (A Japanese looking tile-roofed bridge in the outskirts town of Hue)
- 9:00 am – Khai Dinh Tomb (The tomb of the 12th Nguyen Emperor Khai Dinh. The tomb is known as the most expensive and well-designed tomb.)
- 10:15 am- Citadel (Relive the glorious time of the last dynasty of Vietnam, the Nguyen Dynasty. Walk in the vicinity of the Forbidden Purple City)
- 12:00 pm- Have lunch at Sea Food at Restaurant in Hue
- 1:30 pm- Trip to Hoi An
- 3:00 pm- Lang Co Beach and Lap An Lagoon (Visit the town between two bodies of water. Enjoy the scenic view of the Lang Co beach and meet locals at the Oyster Farming Village)
- 4:00 pm- Hai Van Pass (Get amazed by the panoramic view of both wonderful provinces, Danang and Hue)
- 5:30 pm- My Khe Beach (Enjoy one of the top and most visited beaches in the world)
- 6:30 pm- Dinner at Halal Restaurant in Danang
- 8:00 pm – Hotel in Hoi An
Day 3: Hoi An – My Son Holy Land – Hoi An (Breakfast / Lunch/ Dinner)
Visit one of the World Cultural Heritages in Vietnam that is with the same league with some of Southeast Asia’s greatest archaeological sites, including Angkor Wat in Cambodia, Bagan in Myanmar, Ayutthaya in Thailand and Borobudur in Indonesia. Enjoy shopping and walking around on the streets of the ancient town of Hoi An where most of the trades in Southeast Asia happened centuries ago.
- 8:00 am- My Son Sanctuary (Considered as the holy place for Cham People. Cultural shows are being conducted every morning here)
- 11:30 am – Kim Bong Carpentry Village (Get on the boat and see for yourself the village who has been making the most prominent buildings and designs all over Vietnam. Learn the distinguished style and skills of Vietnamese craftsmen)
- 1:00 pm – Lunch at Halal Restaurant in Hoi An
- 2:00 pm – Hoi An Ancient Town (Visit Ancient houses and shop tailored made dresses and suits at a very cheap price.)
- 6:30 pm – Dinner at Halal Restaurant in Hoi An
Day 4: Hoi An – Da Nang City (Breakfast and Snack)
Start early to visit a famous fishing village at Da Nang and enjoy shopping for souvenirs before flying back to Singapore
- 7:30 am – Tho Quang Fishing Village (Experience fishing like the locals and try what Tho Quang fishing village is well-known for, its fish sauce-making.)
- 9:00 am – Han Market (Shop souvenirs at one of the biggest and busiest market in Da Nang)
- 10:30 am – Danang Airport. End of trip!