Da Nang, Hue and Hoi An are 3 cities which tourists can’t help stopping to explore and sightsee when they arrive in central Viet Nam. Da Nang, Hue and Hoi An own the most heritage destinations in Viet Nam. They still keep most if not all the values of architecture, historic sites and traditional culture. Arriving in these cities, travelers can join the cultural activities and learn about the local life. Join Da nang – Hoi an – Hue – Da nang tour 3 days 2 nights to discover these 3 beautiful cities, learn more about their culture, history, architecture and daily life of local people.
Danang – Hoi An – Hue – Danang Tour 3 days 2 nights
DAY 1: DA NANG SIGHTSEEING CITY TO HOI AN (L)
At 8:00 – 8:30 am: Our driver and Guide will pick you up at your hotel in Da Nang and depart to explore My Son Holy Land.
- My Son holy land is a special site located 40km from Hoi an. Although it has existed for a long time and was partly destroyed by war, its architecture still attracts a lot of tourists coming to visit and research. Until now scientists can’t not know how it was built. Visit My Son Holy Land, not only can you admire the unique architecture but you also can see and enjoy the rite restored by local government.
Enjoy lunch and take a short rest before transferring to Hoi An ancient town.
- Hoi An Ancient Town is an attraction which makes visitors spellbound. Through ups and downs, the attraction of the old town does not decrease. Exploring Hoi An, we will have a chance to visit Japanese covered bridge, Tan Ky ancient house, Phuc Kien assembly hall, etc. Don’t forget to enjoy the famous local food there.
After visiting Hoi an ancient town, the car takes you to your hotel in Hoi an. Have free time and overnight in Hoi an
DAY 2: HOI AN TO HUE (B, L)
At 9:00 am: Pick up in Hoi An and transfer to Hue. On the way we will stop to visit:
- Marble Mountain with Non Nuoc stone carving village is a fairy land with a dreamlike scenery, pagodas and grottoes. You will be amazed in front of the pagoda and temple architecture here. We can see the large Buddha statue and Lady Budha statue, which were built since Minh Mang emperor. Not only can you visit this mountain, but you also can visit and explore the Stone Carving Village located at the foot of mountain.
- Hai Van pass – “Ocean Clouds pass”, a long and amazing pass located between Da nang and Hue. From Hai Van pass, you can see the beautiful Lang Co beach with blue sea water and the panoramic view of Da nang city.
At 12:30 pm : Arrive in Hue. Have lunch and take a short rest.
Continue the trip to visit:
- Imperial Citadel – the ancient capital in Viet Nam. The citadel had been built since 1805 in Nguyen Dynasty – Nguyen Anh emperor. This citadel has nearly 140 small and large constructions. In The Citadel, you can see Thai Hoa palace, Hung temple, Trieu temple, Duyet Thi Duong royal theater.
- Thien Mu pagoda – (namely Heaven Fairy Lady Pagoda), also known as Linh Mu Pagoda, is one of the most fascinating and ancient pagoda in Hue city
Then you will get on Dragon boat to cruise on Perfume river. Our driver will pick you up again at the boat station and drop you off at hotel in Hue.
DAY 3: HUE ROYAL TOMBS TO DA NANG (B, L)
At 9:00 am: After breakfast, we will depart to visit some other famous places in Hue city
- Khai Dinh tomb – which is a blend of Western and Eastern architecture. You go around visiting this tomb then come back to the car to continue the trip to another tomb.
- Minh Mang tomb – looks like a man sleeping beside the Perfume River. Visiting Minh Mang’s tomb, be impressed by the majesty and symmetry of the architectural constructions.
Have lunch with local food in Hue before coming back to Da Nang city.