In the morning:
* At 7:30AM: Our car and Guide will meet you at your hotel in Hoian.
* At 9:30AM: Upon arrival Ba Na hills. You will get on a Cable Car which gains 4 world scores including longest single-wire cable car system (5,771.61 meters), highest difference between departure and arrival terminals (1,368.93 meters). Longest non-stop cable (11,587 meters) and the heaviest cable roll (141.24 tons).
* From The Cable Car. You can see the vast forests, contemplate the beauty of the dreamy Mo stream and soft Toc Tien waterfall.
* Arrive at Station 2 at the height of 1.138 m, our guide will take you to: Debay Wine Cellar built in 1923. Le Jardin D’Amour Flower Garden (a huge flower garden, where many kinds of flowers, including rare flowers). A 100-year-old grapefruit tree by the first funicular in Vietnam (climbing-mountain train). Highlight in this tour is Golden Bridge ( Hands of God). You will have a chance to see and take photos of this beautiful bridge.
* You continue to visit Linh Ung pagoda where the highest Buddhism statue in the country is located (27 m).
* At 11: 30AM: Have Lunch at a restaurant and take a short rest.
In the afternoon:
* At 12:30PM: Conquer the peak of Chua Mountain at the height of 1487 m, the highest peak in Ba na. Then, you will visit Linh Chua Linh Tu Temple to bask in the purity and peacefulness, find your minds relaxed and leave your worries behind.
* You continue to discover the French Square. Visit and play some games in Fantasy Park – one of the largest indoor amusement park in Vietnam with series of interesting games: Freefall tower, 4 – 5 D film, skiver, the death race, Dinosaur Park,..
* At 14:00PM: Back to the cabin down the mountain. The car will take you back to your hotel in Hoian.
Say goodbye. Tour ends at about 15-16:00PM.