- Operate: Daily
- During: 4 hours
- Starting time: 09:00 am or 14h00
- Minimum : 2 pax
ITINERATY OF HUE BOAT TRIP ON HUONG RIVER
- In the morning, the first Hue boat trip depart at 9:00.
- In the afternoon, we depart at 14:00.
- You come to our office, then we go boat station to embark boat for cruise along the poetic Perfume River. Hue boat trip takes about 4 hours.
- En route, stop for visiting the iconic Thien Mu pagoda (Heavenly Lady pagoda – symbol of Hue). Continue cruising towards Hon Chen temple, then Minh Mang mausoleum – among the finest royal tombs in Hue with 40 constructions of palaces, temples, pavilions, lake and others.
- Admire the landscape and enjoy the sunset (in the afternoon) over the Perfume River before going back your hotel.
* The Perfume River crosses the city of Hue in the central Vietnamese province of Thua Thien Hue. The river is around 80 kilometers long, and owes its name to the fact that it flows through many forests of aromatic plants before reaching Hue, bringing with it a pure and fresh aroma.
** Hon Chen temple is of Hue’s most interesting. This temple houses some unique artefacts and colorful designs by a devoted number of Cham descendants that worship the Goddess Yana. Its location on the Perfume River by Jade Cup Mountain makes a visit here all the more pleasant.