13.00: You are welcomed by the tour guide at the hotel lobby and depart for the half day trip exploring the hidden part of Hanoi.
- Beginning with the Train Street, an extremely attractive place for tourists when coming to Hanoi. Where they can experience a narrow, crowded but very interesting Hanoi with the lifestyle of the people here. Having a cup of coffee while you can enjoy the typical atmosphere of Hanoi.
- Embark on an exciting cycling journey to Middle Island of the Red River for a getaway. You will see the lush vegetation and quiet atmosphere which is opposite to the city’s hustle and bustle.
- You will reach Long Bien Bridge, the one of the first bridges built by the French in Vietnam, and become the symbol of Hanoi today.
- After exploring the surroundings of the island by bike, you will do Kayaking, Sunbathing and Swimming on Red River.
- The guide will take you to see a small Floating Village on the island. Here, you can talk, learn more about their life and visit their house.
- Chill out at the banana island in the Sun set with the drink (Beer or Beverages)
18.30: Finish the half day sightseeing. You are dropped off at the hotel doorstep.